Get away from the cold, rainy fall weather, and enjoy the dry heat of Nevada. It’s time for DevOps Enterprise Summit, and this year it is in Vegas. Whoo hoo!!!! So head on into the Cosmopolitan, try your luck at some games of chance, and learn the latest trends in DevOps.
Not feeling lucky? Don’t worry, Instana has you covered. Here are 5 tips to help you win big at the DevOps Enterprise Summit in Las Vegas. (Sorry, success at the tables is all up to you).
- You have to see The Unicorn Project author Gene Kim’s opening keynote to start the event. Make sure you stay alert – there are hidden unicorns with unique messages from Gene Kim peppered around the Expo Hall..
- Break out session, Overcoming All or Nothing DevOps with Kevin Chaloupecky and Ross Sickora from Principal Financial Group. Oct. 28th at 11:25 A.M.
- Break out session, The Shift—Creating a Culture of High Performance with Dr. Andre Martin, the VP of PeopleDev Google. Oct. 28th at 5:25 P.M.
- Break out session, Disney DevOps—SRE Magic for Business, Technology and Talent with Jason Cox, Patrick O’Connor, and Brian L. Scott from the Walt Disney World Company. Oct. 30th at 1:50 P.M.
- Table 930 – that’s right – Instana’s Booth!!!!! This is our blog post after all. Your show experience will feel empty and useless without a trip to Casa Instana – get yourself some cool robot swag, see a demo of the world’s best APM tool for DevOps, or just say hi.
So make the trip out to sunny Las Vegas – just showing up is a win!