Did you know there is a Java conference held at a theme park… Apparently we’ve been missing out.
Next week, Instana will be participating at Javaland, which is more than a well named conference focused on all things “Java”. It’s also named “Javaland” because it’s held at Phantasialand, one of Germany’s top theme parks.
That’s right! An awesome conference filled with keynotes, workshops, and great swag – combined with MY favorite childhood pastime, ROLLER COASTERS?
What else is there to say to convince you to attend this show? If you are like us here at Instana, you’ve already purchased your pass. But if you need a little more information before you commit, here are 5 more reasons to attend Javaland:
- On March 19 at 18:00, Instana’s Jochen Mader will be sharing his thoughts on “The Architect!, Is there one?” in the Winter Garden Theatre.
- Open Park Night – Phantasialand is opening a few select rides for attendees to enjoy on Tuesday night. So after you’ve listened to Jochen, go ride some rides and drink some beer…in that order. Trust us.
- Chris Engelbert (Instana’s Developer Evangelist and a co-organiser of Javaland) will be giving his talk “Don’t Go, Java” on March 20th, at 14:00 in the Silverado Theatre. You can get the full agenda here.
- Stop by our booth (#524) for one of our Squeezy Stans and a limited edition JavaLand sticker!
- Need to monitor your applications? Want to do it do it automatically? Go from zero to full visibility with Instana’s Automatic APM Solution for cloud-native applications. Visit us at booth #524 and we’ll show you how to gain immediate visibility into every service, every software component, and every user request within seconds.
If all of this sounds fun, but you can’t make it to Brühl for the event, you can try our Automatic APM tool for free (no credit card needed) by signing up here.
We hope to see you there! We’ll be the ones with our hands up, screaming, and with massive smiles on our faces.
Stay in the Know
Follow @InstanaHQ on Twitter for news and updates at JavaLand.