We have added an out-of-the-box alerting integration for VictorOps.
Support for Redis running in cluster mode. Read more.
An additional system rule has been added in order to ensure the presence (and be notified in the absence) of entities on a host. This rule can be found under "System Rules" with the name "Hosts that do not have matching entities running on them".
Expose all metrics via the API
Expose all metrics via the API for the following technologies:
- Azure SQL Database
- Azure SQL Elastic Pool
- JBoss AS - Wildfly
- Microsoft IIS
- Mule ESB
- Service mapping: improved the mapping between calls to Oracle and monitored Oracle instances, leading to better service names.
- Service mapping: use header
SOAPAction as service name when present. Please note the (required agent configuration to capture this header)
- ContainerD and Garden containers are now supported in the application infrastructure tab.
- Trace Detail View: Display more specific names for Ruby render calls.
- Sybase SQL Anywhere health rules for server connection and database count. Read more about our Sybase SQL Anywhere Health rules
- Analyze: port tags (
redis.port, etc.) will be removed with the next release (159)