TABLE OF CONTENTS
We're thrilled to open our custom dashboards beta to all customers. To get started, head over to the custom dashboard docs.
DOMContentLoaded). You can find the updated website monitoring snippet within the Configuration tab of the website dashboard.
Web Vitals is an initiative by Google to provide unified guidance for quality signals that are essential to delivering a great user experience on the web.
Site owners should not have to be performance gurus in order to understand the quality of experience they are delivering to their users. The Web Vitals initiative aims to simplify the landscape, and help sites focus on the metrics that matter most, the Core Web Vitals.
In addition to Instana AutoProfile™ for the JVM, AutoProfile™ is now also available for Node.js and Go. Instana AutoProfile™ is a new continuous production profiling capability that allows you to capture profiles from your running apps automatically. For detailed information, see our Instana AutoProfile™ docs.
- Upstream / Downstream now available on Infrastructure Dashboards.
- Stack on Infrastructure Dashboards now shows number of calls to Applications served by this infrastructure.
- Added PHP Peak Memory Usage as a
- Added JMS Data Type as a
- The feature introduced in the previous release has been extended to now supported all available entity types to define Custom Events on dynamic metrics.
- The sub-entity causing the event is now included in the details page.
- Custom Service Mapping: Multiple custom service mapping rules can be defined.
- Charts now support the View in Analytics action which makes it easier to go to analytics and learn about the various supported data sources and tags.
- HTTP request dashboards are now structurally closer aligned to their Applications counterparts.
- All available metrics can now be configured in analyze and custom dashboards.
- Introduce Health State metric and built-in health rule based on it.
- Context Guide stack now loads faster on large environments
- Fixed various visual issues with Context Guide Stack
- Webhook Integration: All fields which are listed in the default JSON are used on every open event notification