Instana now supports monitoring of Google Cloud Storage. This includes a built-in dashboard on Bucket level also with all the key metrics such as number of requests, number of objects and size of all objects. For more information, see the Google Cloud Storage docs
- Go sensor
v1.16.0has added end-user monitoring support for HTTP instrumentation
- NGINX tracing
v1.0.1: Added support for NGINX 1.19.1 as well as OpenResty 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
- .NET: Support for
- .NET Core: Support for W3C Trace Context
- More time window options for configuring User Impact.
- When a Smart alert notification is created, violation information like metric name, threshold, metric values are also provided in the alert channel
- Pipeline Feedback: Cleaner design by adding the markers below the charts.
- Maintenance windows: Fix evaluation of maintenance windows when the entity in scope goes offline.