Instana now integrates with IBM MQ so you can monitor the performance of your Queue Manager instances alongside related applications and the infrastructure it runs on. This includes a builtin dashboard displaying the key metrics about your instances’ availability, number of messages, connections, queues, and more. See the IBM MQ docs for more information.
Instana now enables users to create widgets for SLOs, in order to display and analyze the performance of your services over time. As part of the creation of SLO widgets, you can choose to create either Time-based or Event-based SLI configurations. For more information, see the Service Level Objectives docs.
- Added support for OpenShift 4.4 & 4.5
- Go Sensor
v1.3.0has added forwarding of secrets matcher and extra HTTP headers configuration to the in-app sensor. Please note that secrets filtering and HTTP header collection are supported in
- Website Smart Alerts: We added a new Throughput blueprint that enables to receive alerts when the expected number of page loads or page transitions of your website significantly differs compared to past data. For more information, please check out the Website Smart Alert docs.
- NGINX tracing
v1.1.1: Added support for NGINX 1.19.2 and OpenResty 220.127.116.11 from DockerHub. Also added tracer configuration by environment variables to the NGINX documentation.
- Python: Improved Opentracing tag validation
- Python: Remove deprecated REST API client
- Python: New synthetic calls support
- Custom Events and Alerts: We resolved problems related to events and alerts on Kubernetes entities that are scoped to specific applications or services.
- Host Agent Event SDK: Events sent as batch are not merged together anymore by default when no
"path"parameter is explicitly specified.
- Python: AWS Lambda: Assure Server-Timing response header (available in AWS Lambda Python Layer v11)
- Python: Agent Connectivity: Fix timeout handling
- Python: AIOHTTP: Don't count successful responses as errors
- Python: AWS Lambda: Safeties in Lambda Handler parsing
- Python: PyMongo: Fix key lookup (available in AWS Lambda Python Layer v9)
- Python: Fix trace context extraction in AWS Lambda