- Added instrumentation for OptimalBits Bull Messaging Framework
PHP Tracer v1.16.0:
- Added instrumentation for Google Cloud Pub/Sub
- AWS Lambda and Fargate support
Instana now provides the possibility to authenticate users with OpenId Connect as your Identity Provider. For more information please visit OpenId Connect.
Associated with this change we also adjusted our session cookie to
- The built-in event for detecting Elasticsearch node status now uses a time window to prevent firing alerts when a cluster is set up.
- The built-in event for detecting Elasticsearch cluster status now uses a time window to prevent firing alerts when a new index is created.
- Redis sensor is reporting errors as agent monitoring issues.
- Redis sensor will pick config-command from redis.conf file by default if it's not specified in agent configuration.
- PHP SDK allows creation ENTRY and EXIT spans and flush intermediate tracing results.
- PHP SDK allows setting parent id for custom spans.
- Fixed a regression in data processing which led to occasional gaps in 1hr resolution metric data in some environments.
- PHP Tracer: Fixed incorrect behaviour of auto profiler under heavy load
- PHP Tracer: Fixed crashes in mongodb instrumentation
- PHP Tracer: Fixed incorrect reporting for socket connections to Redis
- PHP Tracer: Fixed regressions introduced by removal of error spans
- Java Trace Sensor: Support for MongoDB 4 driver
- Java Trace Sensor: Support Async Feign HTTP client
- Java Trace Sensor: Display the correct artifact name of incompatible agents in monitoring issue messages when multiple
javaagents are defined.
- Java Trace Sensor: Fix broken traces in Kotlin Coroutines in situations with very high parallelism.
- Java Trace Sensor: Fix broken traces in Spring WebFlux when using
WebFilterin combination with Reactor.