TABLE OF CONTENTS
Metrics from the Prometheus Java client library are now available on the JVM dashboard. See https://www.instana.com/docs/ecosystem/prometheus-java-client for documentation.
- logDNA logging integration: Added support for IBM Log Analysis.
- logDNA logging integration: Now using hostnames instead of FQDN when creating deep links.
- Elasticsearch Sensor: Added support for ES 7.13+
- Audit Log is renamed to Action Log with improved layout
- Access Log was added to the Audit section
Java Trace Sensor:
- Add EJB support for WildFly 22+
- Enabled trace correlation for IBM MQ tracing
- Support infrastructure linking for Redis Cluster tracing (Lettuce and Spring Data Redis)
- Support Kafka consumer client for versions older 0.11
- Improved detection of incompatible APM agents (APM Insight Java Agent)
- IBM DataPower: Add support for monitoring local instances
- Liferay Sensor: Added sensor to static packaging
- PingDirectory Sensor: Add sensor to static packaging
- NGINX Monitoring documentation: Added missing
- Java Trace Sensor: Fix tracing of scheduled JBoss EJB calls
- Fixed crash in AMQP extension instrumentation
- Fixed crash in PHP SDK context handling
- Fixed freeze of PHP FPM with profiler enabled
- Fixed incorrect HTTP method reported by cURL instrumentation
- Re-enabled shipment of extension for PHP 8.0 ZTS Alpine
- IBM MQ: Fix connection increase issue when configuration changes