TABLE OF CONTENTS
Traefik app is now available on the dashboard together with its metrics.
- The API for managing user invitations has been moved from
/api/settings/invitations. Older API endpoints will remain intact, but are now considered deprecated.
- AWS Lambda Sensor: Report Lambda layers and environment variables.
- Security improvement: New requirements for password: Minimum 15 characters, at least 1 special character, 1 number, 1 upper and 1 lower-case letter.
- Custom host events: It is now possible to create a custom event based on the filesystem metrics and a mount point as a filesystem identifier.
- Security improvement: Users are now signed out after changing their password.
- IBM DataPower: Report errors as agent monitoring issues.
- IBM MQ: Added 6 Channel metrics and 2 Queue metrics summarized data by time selection in KPI value frame.
- Cloud Foundry: Add support for the Ubuntu Bionic
- IBM APM V8 Integration: Fixed several issues in the EBA that gets installed into APM V8 server. Refer to the 'ecosystem/ibm-apmproxy' documentation for download instructions to get and replace the file in the APM V8 server.
- API-tokens: Adjust the logic to show and copy API-tokens to better support Safari.