Build 210 (Preview)
Instana now supports remote monitoring of zHMC as a platform. This includes a built-in dashboard that displays key metrics.
- Added console.warn & console.error instrumentation
- LDAP settings: Added help and validations for inputs.
- IBM ITM V6 Technology Preview: Added "airgap" support
- Application monitoring: expose the AWS tags under the key-value pair tag
aws.tagallowing, for instance, the creation of Application Perspectives representing environments.
- End User Monitoring for Websites: the Get Grouped Beacon Metrics API endpoint now supports complex filters with AND/OR operators and nested levels.
- IBM ACE Sensor: Added support of remote monitoring
- Nginx sensor 1.1.77: Fixed parsing of NGINX configs with geoip2 blocks.
- LDAP settings: Now error description is shown when saving configuration.
- IBM Cloud Platform sensor 1.0.11: Fixed IBM Load Balancer for VPC metric showing zero value.
- PHP Tracer Extension 1.16.6: Fixed threading issue in PHP FPM.