Build 187 (Preview)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
We release a GitHub Action to remotely trigger the update of Instana agents using Git-based configuration management!
Metrics can be easily compared to past timeframes in application, service and endpoint dashboards using Time Shift.
Go: as of
github.com/instana/go-sensoran instrumented service running in AWS Fargate is now reporting the resource usage metrics for process and Docker container. The reported metrics are:
- Containers: CPU, memory and network usage
- Process: CPU, memory, open file limits and usage
- Go: as of
github.com/instana/go-sensorthe instrumentation of services running AWS Fargate accept configuration via environment variables. This release promotes the AWS Fargate to GA.
- Prometheus Sensor: added support for
untypedtype of metrics, improved overall performance of sensor on large responses.
- Ruby / Sidekiq: the Job name is now used for the
call.namerather than the Queue name, which is already used for the Endpoint, and this duplication provides no value.
- Java Trace Sensor 1.2.345 added support for JBoss
- Java Trace Sensor 1.2.345 added support for gRPC 1.32.x.
- Agent list: fixed issue where 'offline' Agents were no longer correctly included in the list
- Java Trace Sensor 1.2.343 fixed wrong or duplicate Kafka headers when ProducerRecord is used multiple times.
- Java Trace Sensor 1.2.345 fixed custom status codes when Filters are used in Spring Boot/Web (with Tomcat).
- Java Trace Sensor 1.2.345 fixed Spring Webflux Clients instrumentation when the protocol is omitted.
- Java Trace Sensor 1.2.345 made HTTP instrumentations more resilient when URL or status code are not extractable.
- The custom payload for alert configurations via API is now flagged as deprecated, as it will soon be replaced with a much improved capability.