Today’s cloud infrastructure and application services monitoring often requires numerous manual steps. This makes it difficult to scale and adjust cloud workloads dynamically, especially during peak demand periods.
Mirko Novakovic, Co-founder and CEO of Instana and Pradeep Padala, Founder & CEO of Fylamynt discuss how innovations in observability and workflow automation are enhancing cloud deployments at scale. Together, these innovations enable end-to-end cloud workflows to be built, observed, and adjusted with little or no code.
In this fireside chat, you’ll learn:
- Why observability is critical for sustainable cloud deployments
- How AIOps extends observability to support automation
- How automation simplifies microservice-based application deployments
- Why automation and observability are critical for containing DevOps and ITOps costs
- How No-Code automation is helping in connecting your code and SaaS services