In this Webinar
As SaaS delivery has become the norm, many users still require on-prem deployment options. Reasons vary, but usually center around data ownership, control or regulations. Interestingly, delivering on-prem versions of SaaS solutions is harder than traditional software delivery.
As we grew to over 100 on-prem customers, we were feeling pain across organizations: engineering, operations and support. We knew something had to change to meet three goals:
- Keep on-prem and SaaS-deployed versions in sync
- Simplify Unit, Functional and System testing
- Continue supporting any possible infrastructure combination out-of-the-box
Why Watch This Presentation?
Learn from our journey to optimize our on-prem development and delivery from Instana’s Product Management and Software Engineering experts
- Examine the challenges facing on-prem delivery and support in modern applications
- See how containerizing Instana’s back-end system increased efficiency and
- Learn best practices in delivering containerized applications for on-prem software
Don’t miss this unique operational best practices learning opportunity. Reserve your spot at Push2Prod today.
Evgeni Wachnowezki , Product Manager
Jochen Mader , Senior Software Engineer